Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Welcome to my new webpage!

Hello friends,

Today is a very special day, as it marks the opening of http://www.harithecomic.com/. This webpage has been several months in the making, and I'm pretty damn proud of the results. (Thanks again Todd for your fine work!) This blogspot will serve as my page's journal section and is where I will continue providing you my thoughts, new material I've been working on, stupid Instant Messenger conversations I've had with friends, and news regarding my life and comedy career. I promise to update this regularly and give you a reason to come back. (These are probably empty promises, but whatever.)

Finally...Happy Valentine's Day! I realize that some people are making love to their significant others right now, as I christen my webpage with a blog entry.... but...um...you know...umm...I HOPE YOU ALL GET HERPES.

Much love (except for me),

Hari

4 Comments:

Blogger boxcar said...

Congrats Hari! Great looking web site.
Keep spreading the love,
boxcar

2:14 PM  
Blogger danno said...

the site looks awesome dude!! i just finished watching the videos, the i realized that you already made me watch all of them a couple weeks ago at your house. do you do that to all your friends?

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're funny!

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

Hari-No empty promises, please. Great web-site. Sorry to hear you're so down on love. Great things have been happening to all of my friends lately. So, I'm sending good juju your way in hopes of something marvelous for you too.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home