Thursday, September 25, 2008

MANOJ

Well, the time has finally arrived. After playing in festivals throughout the U.S. and Canada this past year, including the very prestigious Just for Laughs Festival in Montreal, MANOJ is available on the internet.

Actually, the time arrived a couple of days ago. I just updated my page today.

I hope this video, directed by the brilliant, young filmmaker Zia Mohajerjasbi, is well received and widely circulated. I do fear, however, that if this happens, it might ruin the lives of every child named "Manoj" in the United States. The answer to "why is that, Hari?" awaits you dear reader:

Here is the YouTube edited version (since YT is aiding in the process of keeping attention spans low with their 11 minute time limit).


And here is the LONGER version of the film that some of my bigger fans have seen at festivals or through underground bootleg copies (Hey Mom and Dad!):

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirbs said...

haha plus it takes away the ability to do other work with Zia that will utterly blow me away.

you know gotta set the par low.. lol if 9.3 is low.

Miss you too dood. Its still unbelievable that you came at the time that I was leaving. Ah, but such is life.

Btw, showed this to a friend and she was blown away and haha genuinely pissed off with "Jeff".

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home