Sunday, March 22, 2009

In Case You Missed This in February

Here is me on the cover of February's India Currents Magazine. There is also a lovely story about political artists where I am profiled with visual artist Schandra Singh and writer Samhita Mukhopadhyay.


"Hari, it's been months...why are you mentioning this now?"

Why? Because of this story in the Khammam regional version of the Andhra Pradesh newspaper Eenadu. The story is, in part, about me being on the cover of India Currents Magazine in February, which is indicated by...the picture of me on the cover of India Currents Magazine in February on the top left.
(Click to make larger)

Also, notice the strange picture of me and my family eating lunch in the top right ("They live in America, but still keep it real by eating with their hands!") and the lovely picture of the Kondabolu Brothers posing in the middle ("Haircuts need not apply.").

Unfortunately, I cannot read Telugu, but there's a possibility, if I heard my father correctly as I was passing by him talking to the reporter, that it says I worked for Barbara Bush. This is UNTRUE. It is also IMPOSSIBLE since I would never let this happen.

Now, if someone could just write an article about the article about the article. And then an article about the....oh, you know where this is going. It's an infinite mirror joke.

UPDATE 3/23/09: No joke: http://gordongartrelle.blogspot.com/2009/03/ggs-very-own-dap-in-khammam-regional.html

Thanks to Gordon Gartrelle. BTW, No one can just get by on baloney and cereal, Theo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hima said...

im on it brah

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home