Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DANCE MONKEY DANCE!!

A friend just sent me this video with the following request:

"can you use your star power to stop this?"

I'm sorry, friend. Even with a Comedy Central appearance on the horizon, there is likely nothing I can do.

However, I will ask the actors in this commercial one question: "Was it worth the check, boys?"



And more:



And more?:



For further reference on my views of such buffoonery, please watch my 2007 short film MANOJ:

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

manoj: very cute. well done (maybe a quiet 'hurrah' here). nice piece to do during transition. i like.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I saw those commercials and couldn't believe how flat-out racist they were.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home