Thursday, May 20, 2010

MANOJ KRISHNAMURTHY IS DEAD

I made a movie a few years ago called MANOJ. Here it is:



And today I received the following YouTube message:

"Hi my name is [NAME WITHHELD] and I work for the University of Alaska Anchroage Student Activities office. I noticed you posted Manoj's video on Youtube and was wondering if you have any contact information for him. We are interested in possibly booking him for a a show but he has no contact information listed. If you have any information on how to contact him or his agent, please email me back at [E-MAIL WITHHELD]"

I don't know how to break this to you, [NAME WITHHELD]...but Manoj Krishnamurthy is dead. I killed him with a razor and some shaving cream.

Before you call the police to report me for murder, let me clarify further: MANOJ KRISHNAMURTHY IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER THAT I CREATED AND THEN PLAYED FOR A SHORT FILM. HE IS NOT REAL.

Friends, I would like to tell you this has never happened before...but it has...and will continue.

It's hilarious and depressing.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Man, some people just don't get your humor. Seriously, folks, get a clue.

So when is Manoj's funeral service?

3:45 PM  
Blogger mary van note said...

Ha ha ha! That's awesome, Hari.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give the guy a break. he couldn't even spell 'anchorage,' okay?

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am both amused and profoundly sad.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home